SmackDownMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin's GM app

3 posters

Go down

Justin's GM app Empty Justin's GM app

Post  KidKraken Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 am

IGN: im downloading v62 (usually use v75) but it will be Justin, or JMacKoschaka

RL Name: Justin

MSN/Email: jmackoschaka@yahoo.com

Timezone: o damn haha i cant remember wich one i am, New Mexico lol

Past experience?: never been any kind of gm before D: but i am an incredible fast learner

Howcan you help the server?: i can help everyone, make events, do anything for the server, donate if i can ever figure out how to( no credit card)

Iftwo players started fighting, what would you do?: well first i would ask them to calm down, atleast not talk to each other. then i would ask again but more strictly, jail if i have to but i preffer not to jail my fellow maplers.

Iftwo GMs started fighting, what would you do? i would figure out why their fighting, try to help any way i can. and if i cant i will tell a higher up

If you suspect someone of hacking, what would you do?: haha i would follow (in hide) make sure theire hacking maybe take a screen shot or two then ban them

Ifsomeone was KSing someone else, what would you do?: ask them to stop, tell them to stop, jail, jail ass long as it takes

Anything else?: haha c'mon now people i am a very nice person big grin easy to get along with, i hope you can see that Wink

KidKraken

Back to top Go down

Justin's GM app Empty Re: Justin's GM app

Post  Lice Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:51 am

Just joined today..... and the format isnt even the same

Lice

Back to top Go down

Post  Words Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Apparently people really don't understand the meaning of requirement #1 to become a GM.

Words

Back to top Go down

Post  KidKraken Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 am

someone just delete this lol
this server lagged a lot Very Happy
and besides sorry but im gm for someone else

KidKraken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content